Few month
ago when I was trying to find some house swap and a guy answered me that he
cannot do it but if I wanted to spend a day around Paihia with him… Well, I
contacted him last Sunday saying: ‘’we can go fishing together’’. He answered
that he has a boat and we can spend the day with our wifes… So, looking after
the cost of 2 hours in a boat tour (100 euros) to see the dolfins (we saw some), I accepted his invitation.
Boat tour:
Our boat:
All just remember me my Australian friend called ''Popeye''!
The bay of
Paihia environnement is 144 islands and looks like this:
The warm
beaches are empty and no bad animals:
Cannot stay
to long on the beach, the sun who brurns us, so let’s go fishing:
On the
spot:
small fishes for the beginner
But better
catch for the master:
Yes a
shark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richard,
the master, is finally a Britt guy who sold his business 5 month ago in UK. He
bought a second house here in New-Zeland some years ago and come every european
winter for 4 month. He invited us for dinner on his house, wouha!!!!! He show
us his property in Kent (UK) with 2 lakes, amaizing! He wanted us to stay for
the night after the barbecue and wine but you know me, I cannot abuse of nice
people hopitality. So, we left late at night and driving on the wrong side of
the street at night is a very interesting exercise!!
For the
ones who have time and are curious you can see a small movie about the shark
catch at: http://youtu.be/ZNgk_GV8MmQ
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire